12 April 2009

Easter Weekend 2009



We came to the mountains for Easter as we have done for the past three years. Last year Easter was early, the end of March. It even snowed then. This year it has been sunny and warm. The snow on the pistes (slopes) is melting fast. I skied on Friday, but that was it for me. There were too many beginners on the slopes, not like I am a pro, but I do believe I am a bit more advanced than a lot of them.





The weather has been mixed. It has been grey and cloudy in the mornings and sunny in the afternoons. I wanted to take a lot of diffent pictures, meaning with different light, but that has not been so easy. I have taken quite a lot of pictures and will post them later. While the scenes are the same it is the lighting that is different and interesting.





This is our last "winter weekend" here until later in the year. We don't visit as much over summer as we do in the winter. It is with mixed emotions that we leave for the last time this season.


Here are a few pictures from the Easter Weekend.

Clouds moving in


Clouds over the Alps


The Alps in sepia



No comments:

Post a Comment