11 April 2009

The Alps



I must admit I am new to blogging, so there will be fits and starts, but I am going to try to make some comments on various photos. I really would like for this to be more of a photo site than a written site. However, it seems a bit cumbersome to add the pictures, so I'll see how it goes.




The first pictures that follow are from Verbier, Switzerland. They are taken from infront of our apartment. These are late afternoon shots as the sun is setting in the Alps. The Alps are so beautiful at all hours of the day.










At the moment, I am interested in monochrome, so there might be a few pictures in black & white, sepia and cyanotype. Also I have not decided on a special subject. I like nature, animals, and sports at the moment. Currently, there are not many opportunities for sports, but I will still keep it in mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment